Business client’s debit card
With LHV business client’s debit card, you can pay in Estonia, abroad and online
- Affordable cash transactions in the ATM
- Change the card limit in the mobile app or internet bank
- Make contactless payments
- From recycled plastic
- Also available as a virtual card
Features of the Card
Functions also abroad and online
You can use LHV cards to pay in Estonia, abroad, as well as online.
With LHV cards you can make convenient and fast contactless payments. You can also pay with an Apple Watch, Garmin or Fitbit smartwatch.
Apple Pay is a simple, secure and private method for making purchases in stores, apps and online.Read more
Once the card has reached you, you must activate it at the mobile app or internet bank.How to activate the card
Card limits can be managed easily in the mobile app or internet bank.
View card’s PIN code in the LHV mobile app or internet bank.Read more
The number of the account tied to the card is located on the rear of the card
Cash withdrawal from LHV’s ATM is free of charge. Cash withdrawal from the ATMs of other banks, in Estonia as well as Europe, is only 1 €. ATM locations
Blocking a card
Should the bank card be lost or stolen, you can block the card yourself in the internet bank or mobile app block the card.
Secure card payments online
To ensure security and raise the feeling of confidence when making payments on the Internet, LHV has added a new security feature to its bank cards. After entering card data and the confirmation code, you must log in to the LHV internet bank as an additional form of identification, or use the security code sent to your mobile phone via SMS.Read more
The card will be sent to you by post
The card will be conveniently sent to you by post.
Google Pay is a faster and more secure way to pay, both offline and online.Read more
Price list and terms and conditions
There is no monthly fee on the virtual card
Free of charge
Replacement to a virtual card is free of charge
Free of charge at LHV ATMs
|Conversion fee for transactions in foreign currencies|
1% of transaction amount
|Information request from an ATM|
1 The EEA includes 27 EU Member States and 3 EFTA States: Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a holder of an LHV bank card?
- How quickly can I get my card?
- How do I change my bank card usage limits?
- What options do Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods offer?
- Which LHV bank cards can be ordered as virtual card?
- I do not know my card's PIN code. How can I retrieve it?
- Can a representative of LHV Pank ask for my PIN codes or card details via email or phone call?
- I have lost my card. What do I do now?