Extended warranty protects against manufacturing defects
- Coverage against manufacturing defects for two additional years
- Free transport of appliances weighing more than 10 kg to and from the service
- Home visit by a technician if possible
- Defect detection free of charge in the event of a warranty case
- Unlimited number of repairs
- If the appliance cannot be repaired, we will replace it with an equivalent one
Statistics show that 40–50% of large household appliances are repaired or replaced in the third to fifth year of use. 30% of large household appliances need repairs more than once. For example, in 80% of cases, repairing a TV is more expensive than buying a new one.
Home appliances have become so complex that they have many functions and components that can malfunction. This is evident from the shorter life expectancy of products and shorter manufacturer’s warranty periods.
As technology plays an increasingly important role in our lives, we are more likely to experience problems. It can often be costly or even impossible to repair minor faults without a valid warranty.
Conclusion of agreement
You can obtain LHV extended warranty insurance and equipment insurance from our cooperation partners when you purchase the equipment. As a private individual, you can also sign an extended warranty insurance contract for an appliance later, within the statutory period for submitting complaints (up to two years after the date of purchase).
LHV’s cooperation partner is Euronics, Photopoint, Mobipunkt, Sound and vision, Tehnikastuudio, Arvutitark, Greentek hulgikaubandus, EL kodutehnika outlet, IKShop, GPS Eesti, Evelatus, Nordickliima, Egmer Grupp, Infotark and Meditsiinigrupp.