To create a cosy home
A Home Repair Loan can be used to fix up your home or summer house. It can also be used to purchase real estate, such as an apartment, summer cottage or even a plot of land.
- You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
- No collateral required
- Money to your account immediately
- Loan amount up to 25,000 €
- Loan insurance options
- Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply for a Home Repair Loan.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Fill in application
Fill in Home Repair Loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement. If a statement of account must also be submitted, we will inform you of this separately.
Once we receive your application, we will make you a loan offer that is valid for up to 180 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 25,000 €
Annual interest from 7.9% on loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that interest payments decrease each month, as your loan balance decreases.
2% of loan sum, at least 29.90 €
|Length of the agreement|
Credit amount up to 7,500 € – 6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
The fee for amending the agreement is 25€. To amend the agreement, please write to email@example.com.
Early repayment of the entire credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; beneficiary: LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
The Home Repair Loan is offered by LHV Finance AS. Take a look at the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/home-repair-loan and consult with a specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge is 13.38% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 7,500 €, annual interest rate of 11.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 150 €, repayment period of 75 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 10,819.72 € and the sum of repayments of 10,669.72 €.
Loan insurance is offered by LHV Kindlustus AS. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 16.60% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 7,500 €, annual interest rate of 11.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 150 €, repayment period of 75 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 11,667.99 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 11,517.99 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list of Home Repair Loan
- General terms and conditions of the Home Repair Loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until September 30, 2023)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until August 31, 2022)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- Who can apply for a loan?
- In which case and how do I have to present my bank statement?
- How can I conclude the loan agreement?
- I want my monthly payment to be debited from my bank account automatically. What do I need to do for this?
- Can I increase or decrease my monthly payment?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- absence of work capacity, i.e. the borrower has been issued a work capacity assessment decision;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.
Call 699 9119 Mon-Fri 9–17 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org