Investment in the future on which the state refunds the income tax
- Ensure your future through the third pillar
- A wise monthly investment
- The state refunds the income tax on the investment
Why should you start saving in the third pillar?
LHV Pension Fund Green Plus
The only third pillar fund in Estonia that makes green investments. The fund portfolio includes investments that are green, sustainable, against climate change or focused on saving resources or have a considerably smaller carbon footprint than other investment options.
The fund is suitable for you if:
- the green mindset appeals to you
- and you want to save for your pension in a manner that is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
III pillar funds
Log in to see your pension funds.
You don't have III pillar.
You don't have any III pillar funds
You should make a bank transfer to buy III pillar units. If you want to make regular purchases, it is reasonable to add a standing payment order in the internet bank. Or you can also buy LHV’s III pillar pension fund units through the LHV internet bank's pre-filled form "Contributions to the III pillar". Purchased pension fund units are reflected in the pension account within 2 working days at the latest.
Luminor Täiendav Pensionifond Jätkusuutlik Tulevik, Indeks
LHV Täiendav Pensionifond
LHV Pensionifond Indeks Pluss
SEB Aktiivne Pensionifond
Luminor Aktsiad 100 Pensionifond
Luminor Intress Pluss Pensionifond
Swedbank Pensionifond V30
Swedbank Pensionifond V60
Swedbank Pensionifond V100
Swedbank Pensionifond V100 indeks (exit restricted)
SEB Tasakaalukas Pensionifond
Tuleva III Samba Pensionifond
LHV Pensionifond Roheline Pluss
Swedbank Pensionifond V30 indeks (exit restricted)
Swedbank Pensionifond V60 indeks (exit restricted)
Swedbank III Samba Pensionifond Indeks
Fund performance in previous periods does not constitute a promise or indication of the yield of subsequent periods. The geometric average annual return for the last 2, 3 and 5 calendar years of the pension funds are available here.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Together we will find the right solution.
Sign up for a consultation
PARTICIPATION IN THE CAMPAIGN
- The III pillar standing order campaign (hereinafter ‘Campaign’) takes place from 29 November to 31 December 2021.
- The Campaign is open to all private customers of LHV Pank who are at least 18 years of age and who, during the Campaign period, make contributions to the III pillar pension fund managed by AS LHV Varahaldus (hereinafter ‘LHV Varahaldus’) for their own pension account by standing order. At that, the standing order contract must be concluded in LHV Pank, and the contributions made under the contract must be monthly. The relevant standing order agreement must also be valid on the date of the draw.
- The III pillar pension funds managed by LHV Varahaldus are LHV Täiendav Pensionifond, LHV Pensionifond Indeks Pluss, and LHV Pensionifond Roheline Pluss. More information about the funds is available here: III pillar · LHV.
- All participants in the Campaign who have fulfilled the above terms and conditions are automatically entered into the draw. Each person participating in the draw has 1 vote, regardless of the number of standing order agreements they have concluded for the benefit of the III pillar pension funds of LHV Varahaldus.
- Neither employees of AS LHV Varahaldus nor employees of companies belonging to the same group (AS LHV Group, AS LHV Pank, AS LHV Finance, and AS LHV Kindlustus) nor their family members may participate in the draw.
- The prize in the draw will be the III pillar fund units. The value of the fund units is the winner’s monthly fixed payment multiplied by 12, but not more than 3,000 euros, which will be transferred to the same III pillar pension fund of LHV Varahaldus where the standing order of contributions was transferred during the Campaign.
- The draw will be organised by AS LHV Pank. Representatives of the bank will draw the prize on 12 January 2022 in the presence of the compliance officer of the bank.
- Compliance with the established terms and conditions for participating in the draw is verified and the winner of the draw is notified of having won within 3 days after the draw has taken place. In this case, the winner who has entered into a standing order agreement in a way that does not identify the pension fund to which the contributions have been made has to consent to an inquiry to the pension register in order to receive the prize. If consent is not given, it will not be possible to verify compliance with the terms and conditions for participation in the prize draw and AS LHV Pank reserves the right to draw a new winner.
- The prize will be credited to the pension account of the winner within one week of contacting the winner. In a situation where the winner has more than one standing order agreement for the benefit of the III pillar pension funds of LHV Varahaldus that meet the terms and condition of the Campaign, the winner has the right to choose which fund’s units they want.
- The prize is not replaceable or interchangeable, including payment in cash. After their transfer to the pension account, the fund units can be exchanged or withdrawn according to the procedure specified in the terms and conditions of the respective fund and the prospectus.
- If, due to reasons independent of LHV Varahaldus, the winner of the prize cannot be contacted within 3 days after the draw or the winner renounces the prize, a new draw will be held to find a new winner.
- Taxes related to the transfer of the prize will be paid by LHV Varahaldus.
- Each participant in the Campaign undertakes to accept the rules established by LHV Varahaldus and all decisions of LHV Varahaldus.
- LHV Varahaldus reserves the right to terminate the Campaign and/or change its terms and conditions prior to the end of the Campaign by notifying this on its website.
- More information about the Campaign: 6 800 400, email@example.com
- The organiser of the prize draw is AS LHV Varahaldus, address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, phone: 6 800 400, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Procedure and term for resolving complaints.