Furnishing and appliances for your home
Home Furnishing Loan is suitable for financing the furnishings of your home as well as summer house. Home Furnishing Loan can also be used to buy garden equipment or household or kitchen appliances.
The contract fee is 0 € (the campaign is valid until 31.07)
You will receive a response to your application within a few minutes
No collateral required
Money to your account immediately
Loan amount up to 20,000 €
There is no monthly administration fee
Free premature repayment
You do not need to have an account with LHV to apply.
Calculate the monthly instalment
The results are estimated and may differ from the terms and conditions offered to you.
Complete an application
Fill in the loan application. There is no charge for submitting an application, and doing so does not obligate you to conclude an agreement.
Then we will calculate your Home Furnishing Loan limit that will be available to you for the next 90 days.
Money to your account
Within a few minutes, the loan amount minus the agreement fee will arrive in your bank account.
Up to 20,000 €
From 9.9% per year on the outstanding loan balance. LHV calculates the interest on the outstanding loan balance, not the whole loan sum. This means that the interest payments will decrease monthly as your loan balance decreases.
up to 1% of the loan sum, from 29.9 €
6 months to 6 years
|Amendment of agreement|
If you need to, you can take a grace period or change the date or amount of monthly payment. The fee for amending the agreement is 10 €. To amend the agreement, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Free early repayment|
Early repayment of the whole credit sum is free of charge.
Monthly payments are to be paid to the account EE707700771001062897; with the beneficiary being: AS LHV Finance: reference number: your agreement number.
The Home Furnishing Loan is offered by AS LHV Finance. Review the terms and conditions at lhv.ee/en/furnishingloan and consult our expert. Annual percentage rate of charge is 17.64% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6000 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 60 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 8798.05 € and the sum of repayments of 8738.05 €.
Loan insurance is offered by AS LHV Kindlustus. Review the terms and conditions of insurance, along with the limitations and exemptions, and ask for advice from our specialist. Annual percentage rate of charge of a consumer loan with insurance is 21.84% on the following sample terms and conditions: loan sum 6000 €, annual interest rate of 15.9% on the outstanding balance (fixed), agreement fee 60 €, repayment period of 60 months, with monthly annuity payments, in the total sum of 9491.97 € and the total sum of monthly payments being 9431.97 €.
Documents and additional information
- Precontractual information
- Price list of Home Furnishing Loan
- General terms and conditions of the Home Furnishing Loan
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until March 31, 2021)
- Loan Insurance Terms and Conditions (Effective until May 20, 2020)
- Application for the amendment of an agreement
- Application for the withdrawal from an agreement
Frequently asked questions
- For what can I use a Home Furnishing Loan?
- I applied for a Home Furnishing Loan, but now I have to sign a small loan contract, why is that?
- In which case and how do I have to present my bank statement?
- How can I enter into an LHV Home Furnishing Loan contract?
You can make your loan more secure by adding insurance to your contract. Loan insurance ensures that you will not find yourself in trouble with loan instalments in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Read the terms and conditions of loan insurance.
- becoming unemployed for reasons beyond the insured person’s control;
- temporary incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- permanent incapacity for work, i.e., a certificate of incapacity for work valid for over 30 days;
- death, i.e., any loan liability does not have to be met by your successors.
In case of an insured event, notify client support at LHV Finance as soon as possible. Client support will notify the loss adjuster, who will contact you with further instructions.
In the case of a contract with insurance, an additional monthly fee will be added, which is 8% of your loan instalment (principal + interest). For example, if you take out a loan in the amount of EUR 500 for two years, only about EUR 2 will be added to your monthly instalment.
Call 699 9111 Mon-Fri 9–17 or write to email@example.com