LHV Youth Bank
LHV Youth Bank is a package of services created with younger people in mind, encouraging them to save and invest, supporting them along their educational path and urging to be active and full of initiative.
Youth Card with purchase insurance
Student loan for studying in Estonia or abroad
We know that when you’re young, every euro is particularly important and so you won’t have to worry about service charges at LHV Youth Bank. With our convenient app, you can make payments and use the “Request money” function for example for splitting the cost of movie tickets with friends. You can also take your first steps in the world of investing, to save up money to make your dreams come true. We are your supporter in money matters and share tips for being the boss of your euros.
- Free bank card for a young person aged 6-25
- Enjoy great discounts
- Pay by card and you could win 100 € pocket money and 100 € investing money
- Contactless payments and Apple Pay
- Your purchases are insured
- Invest each time you pay by card
Discounts with the Youth Card
Pay by Youth Card
Make payments with your LHV Youth Card and you can win 100 euros every month to your bank account and 100 euros to your Growth Account.
We know that for a young person every euro counts, especially considering that time is of the essence when growing larger sums of money. The money that you save and start growing today may help you fulfil your dreams and score high in the future. That’s why the Youth Bank fully supports the efforts of future founders, with a monthly prize draw of up to 100 euros pocket money and 100 euros investment money for one Youth Card holder.
Virtual ISIC Student card
Order a virtual ISIC Student card in LHV mobile app as proof of your student status, and enjoy thousands of international discounts conveniently on your mobile phone. One plastic card less in your wallet – a student card that is always with you.
You can order a virtual ISIC Student card in app if:
- you are a customer of LHV
- you are at least 16 years old
- you are currently studying in a university or an institute of professional higher education in Estonia, regardless of the level of engagement (full-time or part-time) or form of study (daytime learning, distance learning, cycle learning, etc.). You can also apply for the card if you are on an academic leave.
You cannot apply for the ISIC card, if you are an extern, intern, a resident, or student of the Open University, unless you are a student of the University of Tartu Open University.
- Open the cards view in the mobile app, and select “ISIC virtual card”
- Add the school name and a photograph of yourself to the application
- Agree to the terms and conditions and the processing of data by the Federation of Estonian Student Unions
- You can find the issued virtual student card on the “Cards” view
|Issue and renewal|
Virtual ISIC Student cards ordered between January 1 and July 31 will remain valid until the end of the calendar year.
Virtual ISIC Student cards ordered between August 1 and December 31 will remain valid until the end of the next calendar year.
Be smart about money matters
It's not important how much you earn but how you spend your money. If you’re smart about it, even small amounts can grow into large sums. There are many easy and effective techniques for being the boss of your own euros. Keep on reading our tips.
Invest into the future
Become a client without coming to the bank
You can become an LHV client easily in just a few minutes through our app or internet bank. If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian can open a Child Account and order a Youth Card conveniently without leaving home.
If you are at least 18 years of age, you can open an account yourself
Fill in an account application
in the LHV mobile app or internet bank
and sign the client agreement
Enjoy the best bank services
If you are a parent,
you can open a Child Account for your child
Enter the LHV mobile app or internet bank using your username and Smart-ID, Mobile-ID or ID card
Navigate to the “Information and settings” → “Agreements” menu option or if you’re in the mobile app, tap the “+” icon and choose “Child Account”
Sign the Child Account agreement
Switch the user role at the top of the screen by your name to start use of LHV services on your child’s account
Campaign terms and conditions
- The “Sajaga edasi” (“Full on with a hundred”) campaign (hereinafter the campaign) is organised by AS LHV Pank (hereinafter the organiser), located at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn, registry code: 10539549, telephone: 6 800 400, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The campaign will be held between 1 January and 31 December 2022.
- All LHV Youth Card users who are up to 25 years old and have made at least 15 card payments with the LHV Youth Card during the calendar month preceding the prize draw day may participate in the campaign.
- No registration is required in order to participate in the campaign, but the participant must accept the terms and conditions, including giving consent to the disclosure of his or her name on the lhv.ee website, LHV’s online magazine Investeeri, as well as in the e-mail and social media channels of LHV’s client communication, if he or she proves to be the winner.
- Employees of AS LHV Pank and its group companies AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus, AS LHV Kindlustus and AS LHV Finance and their family members shall not be eligible to participate in the campaign.
- The prize draw is carried out on 12 occasions. The same person may prove to be the winner on multiple occasions.
- The campaign prize is 100 euros, and is transferred by the organiser to the winner’s current account in LHV Bank.
- If the winner has activated the micro-investment option, he or she will gain an additional prize of 100 euros, which will be transferred by the organiser to his or her Growth Account. If the winner is a minor who has activated the micro-investment option, the additional prize of 100 euros will be transferred to the parent’s current account in LHV Bank.
- The bank shall not issue the prize in cash.
- The organiser shall raffle the prizes from 5 January 2022 (included) onwards, on the 5th day of the month or the following banking day, in the presence of LHV Bank’s compliance officer.
- The organiser shall inspect compliance with the campaign terms and conditions, and notify the winner within three working days after the monthly prize draw.
- The campaign participant shall be responsible for the correctness of the e-mail address and telephone number submitted to the organiser in his or her customer data. The prize shall be paid out within three banking days after the winner has been contacted.
- Any taxes on the disbursement of the prize shall be borne by the organiser.
- The campaign participant shall adhere to the rules established and decisions made by the organiser with regard to the campaign.
- In the event of force majeure circumstances, the organiser shall have the right to suspend the campaign without any advance notification or consequences. The organiser shall notify participants of such a suspension via the lhv.ee website or other channel.
- The organiser shall have the right to make any decisions regarding the campaign without giving any advance notification thereof.
- Any complaints with regard to the campaign shall be submitted to the organiser’s postal address at Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- Additional information on the campaign is available by phoning 6 800 400, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and on lhv.ee/noor.
- The campaign “#noortekaardisoodukas” (hereinafter “campaign”) is organized by AS LHV Pank (hereinafter “organizer”), address Tartu mnt 2 Tallinn, registry code 10539549, tel 6 800 400, email email@example.com.
- The campaign will be held from 13 to 24 July 2020.
- The campaign is open to all users of LHV Youth Card aged 16 to 25 (incl.) who have marked three Instagram accounts on the comments section of campaign posts ( 4 posts in total) on LHV Instagram account or posted a photo or video in the Instagram environment with the hashtag “noortekaardisoodukas” and tagged LHV Pank’s Instagram account (@lhvpank) and at least one LHV Youth Card discount partner: Sportland (@sportlandeesti), MyFitness (@myfitnesseesti), Lux Express (@luxexpresseesti), R-kiosk (@rkiosk).
- There is no need to register for the campaign, but by marking three Instagram accounts on the comments section of campaign posts ( 4 posts in total) on LHV Instagram account or posting a photo or video under the campaign rules means acceptance of the campaign rules, including, in the event that the participant wins, publication of the participant’s name on the website lhv.ee, in LHV customer e-mails and the organizer’s social media channels.
- The employees of LHV Pank and companies in the same group ‒ AS LHV Group, AS LHV Varahaldus and AS LHV Finance are ineligible to participate, as are their family members.
- Also ineligible to participate are users whose posted photos or videos do not meet the rules established by the Instagram environment or disparage the campaign organizer or LHV Youth Card discount partners. The organizer reserves exclusive rights to decide whether a given post is disparaging or not.
- The campaign prizes are four 50-euro gift certificates from Sportland, five round trip tickets for four domestic Estonian trips on Lux Express, 30 day free of charge workouts at a MyFitness sports club of the winner’s choice, four six-packs of cold pressed juice or smoothies from R-kiosk. The prizes will be awarded to a total 14 participants. The prizes and information on claiming prizes will be sent by the organizer to winners by email. The prize pool is 1,000 euros.
- Prizes will not be issued in cash.
- The organize shall draw the prizes on 24 July 2020 and any given person may win one prize from the prize pool.
- The organizer shall verify compliance with the campaign rules and notify the winner within three business days of the prize drawing.
- The prize shall be sent to winners within three banking days of establishing contact with them. If it was not possible to contact the winner or winners within three business days, the organizer shall return the award that was designated for them to the Youth Card discount partner and the prize or prizes in question will not be awarded.
- Taxes related to awarding prizes shall be paid by the organizer.
- Campaign participants shall undertake to follow the rules established by the organizer and decisions made regarding the campaign.
- In case of force majeure, the organizer reserves the right to discontinue the campaign without advance notice and with no further consequences. The organizer shall announce such a discontinuation on its website lhv.ee, if possible, or via another information channel.
- In all matters related to the campaign, the organizer has the right to take any decisions without advance notice thereof.
- Complaints regarding the campaign must be lodged with the organizer at the mailing address Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145.
- Additional information about the campaign is available by calling 6 800 400, or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the website lhv.ee/noor.